Gildan is one of the world’s largest vertically integrated manufacturers of apparel and socks. Gildan uses cotton grown in the USA, which represents the best combination of quality and value for Gildan cotton and cotton blended products. Since 2009, Gildan has proudly displayed the cotton USA mark, licensed by cotton council international, on consumer’s product packaging and shipping materials. Gildan environmental program accomplishes two core objectives: reduce our environmental impact and preserve the natural Resources being used in our manufacturing process. At all operating levels, Gildan is aware of the fact that we operate as a part of a greater unit: the environment in which we live and work.
- Solids: 100 percent Cotton; Sport Grey: 90 percent Cotton, 10 percent Polyester
- Moisture wicking keeps you cool and dry
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Feels soft to the touch; Tag free; Lays flat
- 5 pack = SM XL; 4 pack = 2X (Colors may vary)