- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Designed to be safe and unique
- Durable: made of heavy-duty, flexible, all-weather 100% rubber-not plastic
- Grows w/ players: height ranges from 24″ to 38″ by simply sliding the tee up or down, and the tee fits most balls, including softballs and baseballs
- Tip-resistant: flexible and impact-absorbing rubber tee means it’s okay to miss the ball
- Quick, easy set-up
- 17″ x 8.5″ x 12″, official MLB size
Practice with a batting tee helps develop fluid, consistent swing mechanics and effective body positioning, and is key for beginning players to master. Unlike other tees, our batting tee is made from durable, flexible, and heavyweight rubber, which means that when your little leaguer hits the tee, it won’t fall over, and it definitely won’t shatter and break. Best of all, the flexible rubber construction absorbs impact, so any contact with the bat and tee will be gentle on young hands and wrists.
Adjustable from 24″ tall all the way up to 38″ with a simple slide of the tee, this is a piece of equipment that you buy once and watch it grow with its player. Or, if you coach a team, or several teams, it’s a one-size-fits-all time and money saver. The tough rubber suits all seasons and braves even windy and rainy conditions, and both assembly and clean-up are quick and simple.