- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-SHIELD helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, these pants repel moisture and dry quickly-avoiding stains and keeping you clean
- PERSONALIZED FIT: This women’s pant is crafted of our all-way stretch fabric for a personalized fit
- VERSATILE STYLE: This women’s pant delivers style and durability that’s compatible with everyday wear
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia’s Place to Place Warm Pant features our signature UPF 50 fabric for protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays as well as stain repellency to keep you clean and dry
Specially crafted for the active woman, the Columbia Place to Place Warm Pant is the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of a polyester blend fabric, these pants were designed to sit close to the skin and high on the body for the best fit and comfort. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s women’s apparel. The technology featured in these pants is unmatched. The exterior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature fabric that resists the absorption of liquids and stains, while the protective exterior features UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Place to Place warm Pant is also durable and comfortable—they feature hand pockets and a cargo pocket; the gusset detail and hook and eye closure give them a personalized fit. Columbia offers our women’s outdoor pants in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.