An A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide color and 3D Touch. Faster LTE. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistant, and iOS 10. The iPhone 7 display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry, so what you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vibrant. When you use 3D Touch, your iPhone responds with subtle taps. The new Retina HD display deeply integrates 3D Touch throughout iOS. Now you can interact with Messages, Calendar, Mail, and other apps. We’ve reengineered that beloved camera, adding optical image stabilization, an ƒ/1.8 aperture, and a six-element lens to make it even better for shooting photos and videos in low light. And with advanced new features like wide color capture, your photos and Live Photos will look even more vibrant. With its entire enclosure reengineered, it is the very first water resistant iPhone. iPhone 7 is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. It’s not just faster than any previous iPhone, it’s also more efficient. It enables faster processing when you need it and the ability to use even less power when you don’t. And with the longest battery life ever in an iPhone, you can work at twice the speed of iPhone 6 and still enjoy more time.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology, 1334 x 750 pixels with Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating & a IP67 Splash, Water & Dust Resistance Rating
- iOS, Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion Chip, Processor: Quad-Core 2.34 GHz, GPU: PowerVR Series7XT (Six-Core Graphics)
- 12MP Camera with f/1.8, 28mm lens, 1/3 inch Sensor Size & 7MP Front Camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 2GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; BT: 4.2, A2DP, LE; NFC: Yes; USB: 2.0, Reversible Connection